Have you ever considered dancing your way to fitness? Sounds too fun to be true?
Well, it actually is a thing and this dance workout fever has spread all around the world, becoming a hit with people for shedding those unwanted kilos.
Yes, we are talking about ZUMBA!
This dance workout involves choreographed dancing to catchy beats and aerobic movements. Literally dancing your way to a fit you is now a reality! And since we believe fitness is for all, we at Fitness2Flash are excited to bring your new favorite fitness workout to you! Here’s what you need to know about it:
- It is online and can be done at your leisure, no class timings to worry about.
- Our experienced Zumba instructor will coach and dance with you through the moves.
- Can be done in the comfort of your home, no need to go hunting for a class.
- No more excuses of feeling conscious of being a beginner – you have your instructor to yourself at home.
- Even if you feel you don’t know how to dance, our Zumba workouts, with its variety of songs every week, will surely get you moving like a pro in no time.
And if you have tried this form of workout in the past, you will agree that it hardly feels like a workout, thanks to the upbeat music and energetic moves which push you on. Here are the typical benefits you can expect from following this workout:
- Calorie burning: As with any aerobic activity, you can expect to burn calories, and with Zumba, you can expect to torch over 300 calories an hour for the workout. This could increase if you step up the intensity of the exercise.
- Fun for all:Zumba just does not feel like a workout, moreso if you love to dance. And even if you don’t know how to do so, Zumba has something for everyone. No matter your level of mastery of this workout, or your age, Zumba can be done by all. You just need to jump right in and follow the instructor. Conversely, if you are a pro, just increasing the intensity can make this workout work for you. No wonder then, that it is practised universally by beginners and advanced alike.
- Increases endurance and co-ordination:Zumba can, without doubt, boost your level of endurance. Dancing for an hour will accustom your body to the ongoing exercise and keep your heart pumping all through. In addition, The moves that you will be performing in Zumba willcertainly improve your co-ordination, which is very important to maintain all through.
- Full body workout:Apart from its heart-health benefits, Zumba is a workout for the whole body. It engages all the parts of the body to work simultaneously through the moves, perfect for a full body burn.
- Mood booster: Many see Zumba as the perfect workout to just let loose and free after a stressful day at work. The upbeat music unquestionably works on keeping the mood lively and dancing away makes you feel like you are just having fun, not trying to get your workout in for the day.
So what are you waiting for? Put on your dancing shoes and shake off those extra calories with Fitness2Flash today!