What you need to know about Apple Cider Vinegar
On this journey of getting fit and eating healthy, you will come across different foods/drinks that you could incorporate to better your health over all- Apple cider vinegar is one of them. Just make sure you are using this correctly, in order to reap the benefits of it.
Benefits of Apple cider vinegar:
- It is said to help regulate blood sugar
- It helps to avoid bloating.
- Many people have found that consumption of this before breakfast helps to keep full longer.
- It balances your body’s pH levels, which could translate to better bone health.
How and when to consume Apple cider Vinegar:
- If you want to try drinking ACV, the safest and most effective way is to add 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar to one glass of water and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach and consume food after half an hour.
- If that drink is too hard to choke down because of the strong taste, try adding a little honey (many add lime too, to the mix.)
- Try to maintain a cycle not more than 3 months and than take a break for 1 or 2 months and start again.
- Can be used in salads also as salad dressing.
- Ensure that you are consuming the raw, unfiltered organic version, with Mother.
Points to keep in mind:
- ACV does not agree with everyone’s system. If you are facing issues in digestion, just quit having it.
- Do mention to your doctor that you take ACV, in case you are on any medications (especially diabetics).
- Don’t expect it to be a shortcut to weight loss- exercise and a clean diet is the only best way to go for that!
- ACV can ruin the enamel of teeth- ensure you rinse and brush after consuming it.
- Never consume ACV undiluted; it can harm your oesophagus.
And last but not the least, don’t overdo it. You’ll see benefits with two tablespoons, but there’s never a time when more than that is better. Stick to the above mentioned guidelines and enjoy the benefits ACV has to offer.
We recommend Braggs / American garden – Apple Cider Vinegar – Organic, Raw and Unfiltered with Mother.