INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are different types of information that we collect on the Fitness2Flash website:
- Personal information: Through our contact forms and blog, we collect personal information that you provide to us
- Contact information: first name, last name, phone number and email address
- General comments and information: Our web site offers a publicly accessible blog. If a user chooses to disclose personally identifiable information through this area, all information may be collected and viewable by others
- Activity and technology information: We may collect information about members’ usage of our site, including what pages and areas you use on our site, your IP address, which web browser you use, and dates and times of your visits.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Some of the information we collect is given to us directly by users through our contact forms and Fitness2Flash social sites. We will also keep any information you provide to us when you contact us directly by email. In addition, information is automatically collected through technology on our Web site, including through the use of tracking technologies like cookies, anonymous identifiers, metadata, Web beacons and software tools.
As is true of most sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, requested page, operating system and date/time stamp. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site and to resolve errors. We link this automatically collected data to Personally Identifiable Information only for the purposes of investigating fraudulent use of our site.
USE OF INFORMATION
Information collected from users will be used to:
- Provide content
- Provide you with Fitness2Flash services that you request and that we think will be of value to you
- Improve our products and services
- Send you offers and promotions from us, only if you opt in to our marketing programs.
Customer Testimonials and Comments
We post customer testimonials and comments on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer’s consent prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
At Fitness2Flash, we realize your personal information is extremely sensitive. We keep this information secure through reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you wish to subscribe to our email marketing program, we will use your name and email address to send marketing emails to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES